Specialty Fitness Classes
Spice up your workout routine with one of our specialty classes, designed to challenge and invigorate! Classes include: Stand Up Paddleboard, Boot Camp, TRX Bell, Instafit (for our younger fitness enthusiasts) and more.
These classes require an additional fee to attend (including community center members) and registering ahead of time. Check out the schedule and make sure to grab a spot today!
List of current classes
- View the Nov.-Dec. 2018 Specialty Schedule for class details (fees, dates, times, location)
- Registration for classes is available any time, but participants must register at least one week in advance of the class start date. There is a $10 late fee for registrations after the deadline. or in-person at The Grove Aquatic & Fitness Center Guest Services Desk.
- 3 week Stand-up Paddleboard
- Amazing Arms I $59/$99
- Back to Balance I $39/$59
- Black Friday Boot Camp* - this special fitness event will happen on Black Friday only! I $10/$15
- Boot Camp Express I $59/$99
- Boot Camp (two classes per week) I $59/$99
- Boot Camp (one class per week) I $39/$59
- Boxing Camp I $49/$79
- Core for Performance I $59/$99
- Core Express I $19/$29
- Food & Fitness I $39/$59
- Instafit (ages 8-14)
- Mind Body Makeover I $59/$99
- Qigong for Beginners I $39/$59
- Strength Training Circuit (two classes a week) I $59/$99
- Strength Training Circuit (one class a week) I $39/$59
- TRX Bell (two classes a week) I $59/$99
- TRX Bell (one class a week) I $39/$59
- Ugly Swimsuit Indoor Triathlon - this special event will take place only on Sun, Dec. 2 I $25/$35
- Walk with Ease I $10/$15
- Yoga for Beginners I $39/$59
Download the New Fitness Class App!
The app allows you to view class descriptions, schedules and instructor information. Search Inver Grove Heights on the Apple or Google store.