Licenses & Permits


A city license is required for contractors performing the following types of work:
  • Mechanical
  • Excavation
  • Pools
  • Fences
  • Signs
  • Masonry
  • General Commercial
  • General Residential (over four units)
License fee: $50 for calendar year. Certificate of insurance for general liability and workers compensation is also required. Permits: The City requires permits and licenses for various building-related activities that occur within the City. Below is a list of building-related activities that require a permit.
All City Licenses require the completed Certificate of Insurance form accompanied by the license and fee.

Permit Applications

Select any of the following applications to complete and return with the required information and fee.

Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems Forms & Permit Applications

Permit Fees

Development Fees

2018 Northwest Area Fees


Go to Inspections Page