IGH Food Truck Days
The City of Inver Grove Heights will be hosting two IGH Food Truck events in July and August 2020. Taste different delicious dishes from local food trucks! The events are free to attend, but the food trucks will charge for their menu items. Vendors will accept credit cards for payment ONLY - no cash.
Events will be held rain or shine. Our Weather Hot Line (651-450-2595) is the only place to get program and event updates based on weather. We strive to update it by 4:30 p.m. for evening activities.
Thursday, Aug. 20 - End of Summer Celebration!
- Time: 5:30-8 p.m.
- Location: Rich Valley Athletic Complex (1841 105th St E.) - event location map
The following food trucks are confirmed for the August event:
- Angelita’s Tacos
- Café Cairo - Greek and Egyptian Street Food
- Gray Duck Concessions - 100% gluten free food truck - including items like Gourmet Mini Doughnuts with specialty toppings and pigs in a blanket
- Hibachi Daruma - One of a kind Japanese hibachi with their own homemade teriyaki sauce, yum yum sauce, and garlic butter
- KCM Egg Rolls - Egg rolls on a stick, wontons, dumplings, spring rolls and more
- Pharaoh's Gyro's - Mediterranean and American food you love including the Best Gyro's in town!
- Rollin Nolens BBQ - Ribs, chicken wings, pulled pork, BBQ burgers and more
- Samurai Teppanyaki - fresh and hot Japanese cuisine
- Twin Cities Cookie Dough Bliss - Homemade cookie dough dessert served in a waffle cone
- T-Rex Cookie Company - Giant cookies baked in small batches with unique flavors
Safety guidelines for these events
To keep our staff and guests safe, we will be:
- Observing social distancing with markers set up
- Vendors will accept credit cards for payment ONLY - no cash
- Limiting capacity by placing perimeter fencing and monitoring of maximum attendance of 250 people
- Having guests bring their own chairs, blanket or other seating for picnicking– green space will be available
- Limited seating will be available for persons with special needs
- Sanitizing stations
2020 Application Process is Now Closed .
Please contact Parks & Recreation at 651-450-2585.