Go To Search
Click to Home

Absentee Ballots for Military / Overseas Voters
Voting From a Distance

Civilians who are either temporarily or permanently overseas and military personnel, including their spouses and dependents, are eligible to vote in Minnesota by absentee ballot under the Uniformed Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act (UOCAVA) and Minnesota state law.

If you are in the military or living overseas, see the Secretary of State’s link for military and overseas voter services.