Personal Training Overview
The first step to your fitness journey is to assess your fitness level and discuss your goals with an assessment. Sign up for an assessment today!
A Personal Trainer Can...
- Design a personalized fitness program
- Provide assistance and motivation
- Help you meet your fitness goals
- Help you fit exercise into your busy schedule
- Create time efficient workouts
- Teach you proper form and technique
- Provide aqua stretching or assisted stretching
- Provide wellness coaching and diet analysis
- Help you recover from injury
If you are serious about learning how to live a healthier life while striving for results, call the Fitness Center staff to set up a consultation at (651) 554-3420 or email Amy Crary
Meet our Personal Trainers
We would like to introduce you to our trainers, so each month we will highlight one of our trainers! Check out our YouTube Page (City of Inver Grove Heights) to view all the videos.
Tom enjoys movement to challenge both the mind and the body. Anything from rock climbing to swing dancing.Tom has a passion for helping people get moving in ways that they enjoy to motivate and inspire them. He focuses on functional and plyometric exercises to do anything from increasing mobility to kinesthetic awareness to pushing your limits.
Tom especially loves dancing! And often incorporates mind-challenging movement patterns into his workouts to engage memory as well as muscle and cardiovascular work.
- NETA Certified
- A Certified Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer
- Pilates, TRX, Kettlebell, Barre Certified
- A Silver Sneakers Instructor
- A Licensed Zumba, Zumba Gold, Aqua Zumba and STRONG by Zumba Instructor
- Has 5 years experience
To set up an appointment, call 651-554-3420 or email Tom at: email@example.com